Saturday, January 17, 2015

Back in the tropics I left the jungle to take a vacation in Rio de Janeiro. I was tried and tested by the jungle and thought ya Rio. First it might be the best city created. Second I am just a tourist here. But the jungle would not leave me. I awoke this morning knowing that I had made a tropical mistake. I ate a mango in the kitchen. As a wise woman once told me the mango is only to be eaten in the shower. You should share it. But no I carved my mango on the sink and devoured it alone like the slurping gready kid I am. So the consequence of this foolish behaviour was that I awoke to an ant crawling up my left nostril.  I have  thing about ants. Cougars and bears might fall to your human power if  you are aided by a knife  and some vitality  but the ant will move in numbers not even mentioned in the bible. When I once lived in another jungle I saw an army of ants devour a swath of forest. So now one of the bastards is moving into my sinus cavity. For all I know it is calling the others from he forest to say here I have found an old and dying carcass that we can feast on. Ants.  So I discovered the bastards swarming in my room. One up my nose.
The ants will win.